Quality cruises to discover the coastal wonders near Marseille, the Calanques National Park, or the Calanques de la Côte Bleue.
With Turquoise Calanques, you can book on of the following cruises:
• A place in one of our boat trips to discover the calanques (creeks) with a stopover to swim in the sea, and top it off with a sunset drink on board.
• Rent the whole boat for a small group to customize your own cruise with (your family, friends, or work colleagues) with skipper.
• One of our outings “In style” and have the privilege to sail on one of our very best boats (speedboats, mini-yatchs, sailing boats, etc.).
• Plan your own outing to celebrate special occasions, such as birthdays, and anniversaries, hen/stag parties, wedding gift, teambuilding, a meal or a cocktail on the open sea, to go fishing, to follow regattas, to do nautical activities, or to do a treasure hunt.
Your Turquoise Calanques skipper will welcome you on board to sail off on a discovery trip:
- The Calanques National Park. A pleasant tour that takes you from Marseille to Cassis, via the most famous calanques (creeks), and the wildest and most secluded inlets. Not to mention the islands dotted along the coast.
- Out and around Marseille. Board on the Old Port and admire from the sea the fantastic views of Marseille skyline, that combines historical sites with architectural highlights along the Port of Commerce, with newly designed buildings like MuCEM, or picturesque spots such as Vallon des Auffes.
- Or even the Côte Bleue, and its beautiful and genuine fishing villages; enjoy the charm of wild and secluded creeks off the beaten track.